Regina Armoury (1928-Present) - A Canadian Federal Armoury established in 1928 in present day Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Active military armoury.
Established in 1928 on the Regina Exhibition grounds by a public holding company via a bond issue. The bond issue was retired in 1937 and the building transferred to the Department of National Defence for the sum of one dollar.
The armoury was built as a large rectangular brick structure with administrative offices along the sides and a large open central drill hall. Towers guard each corner of the building and a large troop door is centered at the front
Active armoury. Home to the Regina units of 10th Field Regiment, Royal Regina Rifles, 16th (Saskatchewan) Service Battalion, and the 16th Medical Company. Other tenants include the cadet corps and the Military Museum of Saskatchewan.
Visited: 31 Jul 2014