10th Ohio Volunteer Infantry
10th Ohio Volunteer Infantry (1898-1899) - Organized and mustered into the service of the United States at Columbus, Ohio, July 1 to 7, 1898, with 42 officers and 1,280 enlisted men.
- Assigned to First Brigade, First Division, Second Army Corps, August 20
- Left Columbus August 18; arrived at Camp Meade, Pa., August 20
- Left Camp Meade November 12; arrived at Augusta, Ga., November 14
Mustered out of the service of the United States at Augusta, Ga., March 23, 1899, with 46 officers and 1,129 enlisted men. Casualties while in service: Officers-none. Enlisted men-died of disease, 21; killed by accident, 2; deserted, 28.
- Correspondence Relating to the War with Spain, Center for Military History, U.S. Army, Vol 1
- The Organization of the Army during the Spanish-American War, page 509
- Organization of Volunteers, page 581