Camp Arivaca (1916-1920) - A U.S. Army Mexican border patrol Camp established in 1916 in Arivaca, Pima County, Arizona. Named Camp Arivaca after the location. Abandoned in 1920.
A U.S. Army post for border patrols along the border between Mexico and Arizona, The camp was located in the town of Arivaca in the block between 4th and 5th Streets, and 4th and 5th Avenues.
The post was initially a tent camp until frame buildings were erected in 1917.
At least three United States Cavalry units were posted at the camp during the 1910–20 Mexican Revolution:
The camp buildings were dismantled after the Army left in 1920.