Camp El Dorado
Camp El Dorado (1867-1867) - A U.S. Army camp established in 1867 by troops from Fort Mojave. Located along the west bank of the Colorado River in present day Clark County, Nevada. Abandoned in 1867. Also known as Camp in El Dorado Canyon.
A temporary U.S. Army camp established 15 Jan 1867 by troops from Fort Mojave. The garrison was established to protect the El Dorado mining district from hostile Indians
The post was abandoned on 24 Aug 1867.
Destroyed, site located along the west bank of the Colorado River in Clark County, Nevada.