Fort à la Corne (2)

From FortWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Fort à la Corne (2) (1846-1930) - A Hudson's Bay Company trading post first established in 1846 near the Forks of the Saskatchewan River. Abandoned in 1930.

Current Status

Markers only at the Forks of the Saskatchewan river.


Location: Twenty miles north of Weldon, Saskatchewan. Map point is marker location at the Forks of the Saskatchewan River.

Maps & Images

Lat: 53.23333 Long: -105.08612

See Also:

Sources:

Links:

Visited: No


Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
content
Share
Google AdSense
Toolbox