Fort Defiance (20)
Fort Defiance (20) (1780-1783) - A Revolutionary War era Fort established by militia forces in 1780 near Barnard, Windsor County, Vermont. Abandoned circa 1783.
This fort was built by militia troops in the late summer of 1780 and named on 2 Nov 1780. It was not active after 1781. Abandoned after the the Revolutionary War circa 1783.
Unknown. Map point is GNIS data and may not be accurate.