Fort Palmer (1864-1864) - A U.S. Civil War Fort established in 1864 near Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee. Abandoned in 1864.
History of Fort Palmer
Established in 1864 during the Union occupation of Chattanooga to reinforce the earlier defenses, probably used to garrison infantry. Abandoned in 1864.
On the site of old Park Place School (now condos)
Visited: 2 May 2016