Fort Thomas (3)
Fort Thomas (3) (1855-1855) - A temporary U.S. Army post established in 1855 by elements of the 4th U.S. Infantry in King County, Washington. Named for John M. Thomas who owned the land claim on which the fort was built. Abandoned later in 1855.
Fort Thomas (3) History
Established by elements of the 4th U.S. Infantry in 1855 on the south bank of the Green River about six miles north of Auburn, Washington. Built out as a two story, 26 foot square blockhouse similar to the one Fort Bellingham.
No remains, site near Auburn, King County, Washington