Manchester House (1786-1793) - A Hudson's Bay Company post established in 1786 on Pine Island in the North Saskatchewan River, Saskatchewan. The North West Company established Pine Island Fort at the opposite end of the island. Both posts were attacked and burned down by the Gros Ventres tribe and abandoned in 1793.
Pine island is not easily accessible. A 1991 plaque on the shore is reported missing.