Martin's Station (1775-1776) - First established in 1775 by Capt. Joseph Martin on the north side of Martin's Creek. Abandoned in 1776.
Built with five to six cabins, 30 feet apart with stockades between each building. Abandoned in June 1776 just before the Cherokee War started.
Marker near the site. A recreation of the Martin's Station is located at the Wilderness Road State Park.