14th Minnesota Volunteer Infantry
14th Minnesota Volunteer Infantry (1898-1898) - Organized and mustered into the service of the United States at St. Paul, Minn., May 8, 1898, with 50 officers and 981 enlisted men.
- Assigned to Third Brigade, Second Division, First Army Corps, May 19
- Left St. Paul May 16; arrived at Chickamauga, Ga., May 19
- Changed station from Chickamauga to Knoxville, Tenn., August 25
- Left Knoxville September 20; arrived at St. Paul, Minn., September 23
- Furloughed for thirty days September 30
Mustered out of the service of the United States at St. Paul, Minn., November 18, 1898, with 50 officers and 1,180 enlisted men. Casualties while in service: Officers-none. Enlisted men-died of disease, 9; deserted, 3.
- Correspondence Relating to the War with Spain, Center for Military History, U.S. Army, Vol 1
- The Organization of the Army during the Spanish-American War, page 509
- Organization of Volunteers, page 581