15th Minnesota Volunteer Infantry
15th Minnesota Volunteer Infantry (1898-1899) - Organized and mustered into the service of the United States at St. Paul, Minn., July 9 to 18, 1898, with 46 officers and 1,280 enlisted men.
- Assigned to Third Brigade, First Division, Second Army Corps, September 18
- Assigned to Third Separate Brigade, Second Army Corps, March 4, 1899
- Left St. Paul September 15; arrived at Camp Meade, Pa., September 18
- Left Camp Meade November 15; arrived at Augusta, Ga., November 17, 1898
Mustered out of the service of the United States at Augusta, Ga., March 27, 1899, with 46 officers and 1,110 enlisted men. Casualties while in service: Officers-none. Enlisted men-died of disease, 20; deserted, 9.
- Correspondence Relating to the War with Spain, Center for Military History, U.S. Army, Vol 1
- The Organization of the Army during the Spanish-American War, page 509
- Organization of Volunteers, page 581