Camp Marl Springs
Camp Marl Springs (1867-1868) - A U.S. Army Camp first established in 1867 as an outpost of Camp Cady near present day Baker in San Bernardino County, California. Named Camp Marl Springs after the Marl Spring. Abandoned in 1868.
History of Camp Marl Springs
Established on 5 Oct 1867 as an outpost of Camp Cady by a detachment of troops from that camp. The troops were positioned there to protect the water supply along the Old Government Road. The post was abandoned on 22 May 1868.
Ruins about 25 miles east of Baker, San Bernardino County, California.