Fort Collins (2)
Fort Collins (2) (1855-1856) - A Washington Indian War settler Fort established in 1855 near Hungerford Point, Mason County, Washington. Abandoned as a fortification in 1856.
A settler blockhouse built during the Washington Indian War located at Hungerford Point, on the north bank of Hammersley Inlet, opposite Arcadia, about ten miles east of Shelton.
Abandoned as a fortification circa 1856.
Unknown, the GPS coordinates are for Hungerford Point.